Exim Cpanel Email
Exim Cpanel Email
Exim is a mail transfer agent that cPanel & WHM includes. Mail transfer agents send and receive email messages to your server. Many of the Exim Configuration Manager options involve Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Servers use SMTP as the standard protocol to send and receive email messages.
Robust cPanel Email Features
Email management within cPanel gives a lot of tools to customers who want to host their own email. Account creation, deletion, forwarding, and access can all be done within the email control panel.
- E-mail AccountsWhen it comes to email, this tool is your first stop. Create new email accounts, modify passwords, set mailbox sizes, access webmail, configure email clients, and delete accounts.
- ForwardersSave time by routing multiple emails into one account. A customer can setup as many forwarders as they need to cut down on time checking different email accounts.
- WebmailAccess email from any computer at any time. As long as there is an internet connection, and access to a browser, users can easily view and reply to emails.
- MX Entry ModificationThis tool allows for a custom mail exchanger to be setup for a domain. From the MX control panel, emails can be used for routing or backing up the mail exchanger.
- Auto RespondersThese are especially useful when time away from a computer or internet access is expected. Like going on vacation. Auto responders can even be set with a custom reply message.
- Account Level FilteringSet filters to match specified rules against actions such as moving the email to a specific folder, disregard, redirect, and more! This saves time by having emails automatically routed to specified destinations.
- User Level FilteringThis works like Account Level Filtering, however it allows individual users to set their own filters.
- Mail Delivery RouteThis tool is helpful for troubleshooting issues. The control panel interface allows users to view the path that an email takes from a local server to a remote email address.
- Import Addresses/ForwardersManually creating individual email accounts can be a hassle. cPanel’s Import Address feature makes this a breeze. Email lists can be created in either CSV or XLS format and then uploaded. This makes future account modifications an easy task. Also, creating email forwarders can be done in the same manner.
- SpamAssassinSpam is an unwelcome annoyance to any person. With SpamAssassin, email filtering is automatic. Options include auto-deletion of spam, configuring Whitelist and Blacklists, and setting score ratings on different filters.
- Default AddressThis feature routes any email sent to a non-existing email address to any specified email. This is useful if a customer misspells an email address. So instead of losing an email, it will get routed and placed in someones inbox.
- Email AuthentificationEmail authentification helps to keep your emails safe and prevent others from sending spam from your email address by “spoofing” it.
Webmail is one of the most commonly used features in cPanel. As opposed to having email delivered from the server to a desktop application, Webmail allows users to check their messages from their browsers. Currently, there are three different Webmail applications available, each with their own subtle differences, but all with the same power to deliver secure email on the web.
The Horde Project is an open-source development community that is responsible for the creation of countless applications and software systems. Vetted and managed by a Core Team, Horde develops tools with PHP that are valuable for small businesses all the way up to the enterprise level. Their focus on enterprise tools has allowed them to create, not only a popular Webmail application, but also a suite of complementary widgets that do everything from managing calendars, notes, and addresses to standard filtering, message flagging, and the search functionality that comes with many Webmail platforms.
RoundCube is the world’s leading open source Webmail application. This application already has millions of users and the upcoming evolution of their product is guaranteed to garner even more attention from users around the world. While not equipped with as many additional features as Horde, RoundCube is praised for its easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface. Loaded with the ability to search, flag, and organize your email, it makes perusing and managing your inbox (and outbox) super simple.
Disk Space 3.5 GB
Data Transfer 17.5 GB Monthly
Domains Multiple Allowed
LAMP Plat Form
Latest PHP & MySQL Supported
Cpanel Control Panel
Rs.3650.00 per year
For more details please contact us